Sunday, April 25, 2010

Fancy a Spot of Tea?

Yes don't mind if I do. This blog has been created to document my time in the lovely city of London, England. I've always been so CRITICAL of this blogging nonsense. haha especially when people capitalize certain words or make them bigger like so: I'm so GRATEFUL... what silliness. does that look cute or something? But I am very CERTAIN that I will fall into that mess of blogging addictions very shortly. blast. But.... anyways.. this blog is for family, friends, or anyone else with nothing to do besides look at blogs. London here I come! Cheerio darling.

2 comments:

  1. Yes! I can't wait to read about all your english adventures. Don't worry, I'm your first follower :) Toodle pip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. o my I am so honored to have THE Katie Peacock following my blog.... what a treat...my head is growing as we speak...love you lots!

    ReplyDelete